ASA University Introduces Online Creative Problem Solving Course
ASA University has announced its new online course, Creative Problem Solving, is available for purchase.
This online course demonstrates to participants how to integrate creativity with analytic thinking for effective problem solving, and helps to develop critical thinking skills. The concept of "innovation" and how it relates to the bottom line will also be emphasized.
Creative Problem Solving includes an interactive case study, quiz questions and a 10-question final test. A certificate of completion is provided for those who pass the final test. Upon completion, a participant will have gained the knowledge to:
• Identify roadblocks that prevent creative thinking
• Develop creative attitudes and learn that all problems have opportunities
• Rediscover creative ability
• Focus and direct creative efforts
• Overcome criticism and gain acceptance for new ideas
• Learn creative and effective techniques to recognize and identify problems
Additionally, this course is mobile and tablet compatible.
For more information, and to order, visit the ASA online store.