Classified advertising in The Wholesaler can be a cost-effective way to find new employees; buy or sell equipment, materials and services; announce your web presence or new catalog; and a variety of other opportunities. Contact Kyle Milnamow or call him at (847) 564-1127 for more information.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER — NORTHEAST
Jay R. Smith Mfg. Co., a member of Morris Group International and leader in the Specification Plumbing & Drainage Industry with over 90 years in business, currently has an opening for a Regional Sales Manager – Northeast.
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: The position is primarily responsible for leading and guiding the execution of sales strategies and tactics for Jay R Smith, managing key internal / external customer alliances. Manage all aspects of specification/selling to grow profitable company sales throughout Northeast market. Perform duties required to assist sales representatives in identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities and potential customers. Extensive travel within the Region is required.
- Coordinating regional sales strategies through representative sales organization. Participate in developing national sales and “go-to-market” strategies, as well as providing input into customer facing issues/opportunities.
- Establish product specifications, sales quotas and budgets, maintain profitability and grow market share in the region; facilitate company programs with target accounts.
- Responsible for calls on customers, negotiating terms and prices of sales within established salesguidelines and promotional events; maintain customer service excellence.
- Responsible for keeping executive team informed about market trends, competition and key accounts activity.
- Work with rep network to improve competencies and sales/strategic skills in an effort to produce a high performance sales organization.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
Seven years of plumbing/building industry sales experience is preferred, although all strong sales backgrounds will be considered. The successful candidate should possess strong oral/written communication ability as well as demonstrated skills in sales growth and product specification/presentations.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Respond in confidence to: Eric Pilas, National Sales Manager, email@example.com
Ed Ismert – Vice President of Sales
Sales & Marketing Manager – North America - PVF Products
- Define commercial targets and budget for the Company, follow up and evaluate performance of the commercial team linked to these goals.
- Plan, coordinate and define the strategies of the internal and external sales team within the budget framework.
- Make commercial decisions related to sales. Ensure the appropriate use of discount, and terms and conditions policies in negotiations with clients.
- Design commercial strategies for the company, define priorities in quoting and commercial activities and present them to the management team of the group.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders within each customer or target customer.
- Secure new clients to the portfolio.
- Define and implement strategies to present the full range of products and services of the group to the whole client portfolio.
- Define, share with the rest of the group, and implement strategies to get project POs:
- Ensure the excellence on the service delivery by identifying risks and mitigation policies, and supplier/client management.
- Align sales and purchase processes and procedures in the company with Corporate.
- Prepare and present on time accurate sales and activity report to the company’s management team, and the corporate board of directors.
- Deep knowledge of the sales process with customers in the process chemical and refining industries in North America.
- Metric demonstrated track record of commercial success with these customers
- Marketing, Sales and Business Development experience as a Distributor of PVF products
- Strong leadership skills getting things done by coaching teams toward common goals
- Good communication skills.
- Creative on searching solutions with multiple variables and business environment involved.
- College degree
Our client is a well-established international distributor of PVF products. It offers a high-end competitive salary and incentives pay plan, excellent company paid benefits and opportunity for expanded responsibilities as the company continues to grow in North America.
For confidential discussion, contact Will Darroh, Sr. partner, Piper-Morgan Associates, 713-840-9922, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Independent Representation wanted in various locations throughout North America. Major HVAC and Heating Equipment Manufacturer is looking for experienced representatives in select areas to assist in the business expansion of their product line. The products would be exclusive in designated territories and include heating, cooling and dehumidification products for use in the temporary and portable HVAC markets. As a rep you would be responsible for calling on and servicing existing accounts and expanding the business to include new accounts. Customer base includes commercial contractors, retail rental businesses, wholesale distribution, institutional facilities and others. Program can be structured on a buy-resell and/or commission based. Experience in temporary cooling and rental business is highly desirable. If interested, please contact email@example.com
NATIONAL SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Precision Plumbing Products, a leading manufacturer of plumbing specialty valves, seeks a National Sales & Marketing Manager to replace the retiring Vice President of Sales & Marketing. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of plumbing specification valve sales and marketing to the US and Canada through a network of 42 independent sales rep. agencies located throughout North America. The position also requires participation in national plumbing code and standards boards. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor degree and 5+ years’ sales experience managing a rep. force and calling on plumbing engineers, plumbing wholesalers and plumbing and mechanical contractors. 25% travel and demonstrated skills in sales growth, product presentation, leadership and oral and written communication also are a must. The successful candidate will work out of their office at the factory located in Portland, Oregon. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package including 401K with company match, as well as health, dental, vision and life insurance will be included.
For consideration please forward your resume in complete confidence to: Shannon Hokkanen, Human Resources Director, Precision Plumbing Products, 802 SE 199th Ave., Portland, OR 97233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fire Protection Inside Sales Specialist
Serve as a facilitator to the sales process that may generate new sales opportunities or upsell via phone, email, or other electronic communication. Oversee responses to customer order and quotation requests for all levels of accounts received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail, and written and faxed correspondence. May directly or indirectly support outside sales. Tasks include facilitates the sales process through project management, tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer service and support. Prospecting new opportunities, provide product pricing, ensuring timely shipment of materials and customer satisfaction. Contributing to add-on sales by maintaining a high level of product knowledge. Handling customer inquiries and problem resolution when an outside salesperson is not available. And performing estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as necessary.
Technical certification or associate degree may be required in some areas. Must have 5-7 years of experience in an inside or outside sales role in the Fire Protection Industry
- Competitive pay
- Matching 401k Plan
- Possibility of relocation
Send resume/CV to email@example.com
General Manager Wanted
Are you a customer-oriented General Manager from the consumer home services industry who is looking for a leadership role as a member of a highly successful company? A well-known industry leader is seeking a General Manager for their Baltimore office. This role will allow you to independently create and staff a team to help increase annual revenue for the firm. You will have the power to develop an atmosphere which engages both employees and customers. You will also have the ability to execute programs which will drive process improvement. An attractive compensation package is offered: +/-$145k plus performance incentives. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branch Manager Wanted
Branch Manager — Portland, OR (Tigard) and Eugene, OR As a part of Consolidated Supply Co., a leading Pacific Northwest plumbing, hydronic heating, and water works wholesale distributor with sixteen branches, our Branch Managers use their sales leadership, management excellence, and operational expertise to create an exceptional customer experience and grow the business with our valued customers. We have two openings, one at our Tigard Oregon branch and one at our Eugene Oregon branch.
As a Branch Manager (BM), you will oversee the entire branch and have the ultimate responsibility for the branch's performance - both sales and operations. An effective BM is out working in the branch, interacting with employees and customers every day. The BM leads by example, coaches to the right behaviors, and holds their team accountable to do what's right for the customer.
- Entrepreneurial business management orientation, sales planning, strong team-building skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing sales and warehouse operations.
- Strong probing, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues.
- Demonstrated leadership proficiency in sales, service and operations.
- Strong financial management, including profit and loss management, customer and revenue growth, and loss prevention.
- Job experience with extensive customer contact, including building & maintaining customer relationships.
- Proven track record of developing and coaching high performance sales and operations teams.
- Advanced proficiency with Windows and can navigate software, including Excel and Word (required).
- Post-high school degree strongly preferred, a BS or BA and/or 3-5 years’ experience in operations, or sales management in a plumbing or water works wholesale distribution environment is required.
- Ability to work all branch hours, including some evenings, Saturday and Sundays as needed.
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please send resumés to: email@example.com
Consolidated Supply Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. Consolidated Supply Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug test required prior to employment.